The best dentists, the best facilities.
We do not believe in generic treatments and in one-size-fits-all solutions. Our dentists individualize each treatment plan to meet the needs of every patient, and take a long-term vision to provide care for life.
Our dentists always seek a patient's consent before starting a treatment and will always inform them of every step along the way. It is important to us that our patients feel comfortable when visiting a dentist in Tokyo, and we only use the best tools available to our profession.
We are happy to assist you, and are confident that you will find the most competent team of dentists in Tokyo at our clinic.
Dr. Shirakura is a graduate of the Nihon University School of Dentistry at Matsudo. After graduation, he trained with Dr. Takashi Miyata in periodontal disease and at some of the top dental clinics in Tokyo. Dr. Miyata is a former professor at Meikai University's division of periodontology, department of oral biology.
Dr. Shirakura is a well respected dentist, and an active member of several Tokyo research and study groups where he keeps up with the latest techniques and developments in the field. During his student days, Dr. Shirakura collaborated with Dr. Kobayashi Seigo in a guidebook on the use of fluoride. He also participates in a program that provides the Kingdom of Tonga with pediatric dental education, preventive dentistry and treatment.
- IDA International Academy dental implants course.
- Gore Regenative Technologies.
- Nobel Biocare World Tour 2006.
- Active member of numerous study and research groups, such as the University of Pennsylvania groups on periodontal prosthesis, and trends in implant dentistry.
- Golf and rooting for the Hanshin tigers baseball team.
Dr. Suzuki started his career as a graduate from Keio University’s School of Law in Tokyo and worked in the finance field. A few years later, however, he changed tracks and earned his dentist license. Together with Dr. Shirakura, they are both involved in providing dental education, preventive dentistry and treatment to the Kingdom of Tonga.
- Exchange student at Stanford University
- Advanced course in periodontal surgery at the Japan Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
- Regenerative dentistry course at the Japan Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
- 2004, Oseo-integration implant congress. Venice, Italy.
- 2005, Periodontal implant course, UCLA
- Apprenticeship under Muneharu Iwamoto in dental implants.
- Volunteer staff in numerous missions treating children from around the world
- Gold Medal at Japan’s flag-football championship in 2004.
- Bronze medal at the 2004 France Flag-Football worldcup.
- American football, sports, international travel, movies, wine and shochu.
Dr. Suzuki is a graduate of the school of Medicine at Jikei University in Tokyo. He later became the chair of the department of endoscopy at the same university and has been a guest lecturer since the year 2000.
- Editor of the Europe Journal of Endoscopy, published by the Japanese society of Gastroenterological surgery.
- Distinguished member of the Japanese society of Gastroenterological surgery.
- Editor of the monthly magazine published by the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society.
- Board member of the Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society.
- Chairman of a study on the delivery of home endoscopy.
- Honorary member of the Japan Society for Endoscopic Surgery.
- Chairman of the board and advisor to the Japan Society for laser medicine.
- Coordinator and spokesperson for the HEQ research group.
- Board of directors of the Japanese Society for Portal Hypertension.
Publications (Published in Japanese):
- Esophagus and stomach diseases (Nihon Medical Center)
- Insertion and methods for gastro-endoscopy (Nakayama publishing)
- Endoscopy and its medical uses (Igaku shoin)
- Manual for the prevention of digestive and endoscopy problems (Nihon Medical Center)
- Golf, gourmet dining.